product newsIntroducing the NEW SkinNinja Android app
18 Jan 2017
Over the past few months, we’ve been extremely focused on getting our iPhone app up and running. In doing so, we let Android fall a bit behind. So we’ve spent the past two weeks really working through Android and getting it to a place where we feel happy it’s delivering what it promises.
As the app is in Beta (and continues to remain so), it’s to be expected that there’s a few bumps along the road to perfection. Which means it’s taken a little longer and also, that we’ve had to make some tough decisions.
Today we had to make the decision to create a new app for Android. It’s not a decision we’ve taken lightly but due to how the account was set up originally, it is something that we’d have needed to do at some point in the future, so we decided to rip off the plaster and do it now.
What this means for you is:
- Your current version of Android will only continue to work until we totally shut it down (we will do this once we’re satisfied that enough of our existing users are aware of the changes).
- Then it will not.
- Don’t wait for that to happen.
- Remove your current version of SkinNinja now. This is very important. Make sure you do this before installing the new app.
- Download the New Version of SkinNinja Android here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=sciapps.skinninja
- Log in with the same credentials and your account details will all be there, nothing has changed and no need to create a new account.
- Oh and while you’re at it, perhaps a review? 5*? It helps other users find us and mayyyybe makes us feel nice and warm inside.
We’re here to help and guide anyone who is stuck, just send an email or shoot us a message on Facebook.
The Club Newsletter
If you want to be kept up to date with the latest skincare and cosmetics info, subscribe below!
LONDON, UK [5 June, 2018]: Sciapps Ltd Receives Funding from Voulez Capital [London], Firestartr [London] & London Co-Investment Fund [London] to Accelerate Growth & Expansion
SciApps, the makers behind the hugely successful SkinNinja, today announces it has secured $1m in funding for its all female team. Leading the way in identifying allergens and cancer causing ingredients in skincare products, SciApps will invest funding in continued expansion.read more
Find out the real life stories of living with eczema and the heightened sensitivities to allergies experienced.read more
Discover how Sciapps, the makers of SkinNinja are first and foremost a High Performing Team who just so happen to be All Female.read more